A Mind-Body Wellness Center for patients, survivors, and families coping with the stress of cancer.
Wellness Within offers services and programs in the following areas:
- individual support and grief counseling
- mind body medicine skills development
- gentle movement classes and yoga
- nutrition education and cooking
- therapeutic and expressive art classes
- nature walks
- writing and journaling as a way to heal
- meditation classes
- career counseling and rediscovery
- resource library in our loving community space
- Guest speakers on various cancers, treatment modalities, nutrition and other topics for dealing with cancer, coping with the stressors and confusion of a cancer diagnosis
Wellness Within is a place where people who have cancer, cancer survivors and their families can come to find tools, comfort, relaxation, education, support, hope and empowerment in a non clinical setting.
“Wellness Within provides invaluable services to patients, survivors and their families coping with a cancer diagnosis. I have been impressed with the results patients have experienced from participation in their programs. I have found Wellness Within’s programs to compliment patient’s medical treatments. I give my full endorsement to Wellness Within and am thankful for their incredible dedication and important work.”
Balazs I. Bodai, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Director, Breast Cancer Survivorship Institute
Wellness Within is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are deductible to the full extent of the law.